Sunday, April 22, 2012

The crappy things in life...

Getting a nice tan, and having it peel off a week later.
   Shaving my legs.
      Vacuuming.
Going to use a coupon only to be rejected by the expiration date.
   Not having enough cash to pay cause of rejected coupon.
      Having my credit card declined.
Sending a mean text to a person, about that person.
   Finishing my business...no toilet paper.
      Pickles.
Throwing up my favorite food, and never being able to eat it again.
   When the lock on my bathroom stall is broken.
      Waking up in the morning.
Smudging my freshly painted nails.
   Crying babies.
      Mustard.
Rich boys who are cheap.
   Mashed Potatoes.
      Liars.
The veggies in moms pasta salad.
   Kidnapper vans.
      Red.
Getting ditched by my "friends".
   Applebees.
      Snow.
Valentines Day
   Egg Nog.
      Sharks.
Changing the radio station and hearing the end notes of my favorite song.
   Lending out a good movie and never getting it back.
      Wingers.
St. Patricks Day
   Doing Dishes.
      Spiders.
To be continued...

1 comment:

  1. "Changing the radio station and hearing the end notes of my favorite song."

    Love this one.

    ReplyDelete