Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Favorite Movie...

I don't really know what my favorite movie is..
But I recently went and saw Titanic in 3D and it was soo good!
That show is amazing anyways, and then in 3D it just blew my mind.
You feel like you are really there, falling in love with Jack Dawson slash sexy Leonardo DiCaprio. 
It's like the cutest movie in the world. 
Usually it's cute to watch a guy change for a girl since that's like a girls dream,
so it's super cute that she completely changes -or would have, had he lived- for him, so they could be together. 
And the fact that their love stayed strong through such a horrible time. 
I feel like most the time, hard times really try love.
But not a love like theirs I guess. 
It is just such a good show, and 3D just adds that little something extra.

No comments:

Post a Comment