Monday, May 14, 2012

Family

I don't know what I'd do without my family.
We are all crazy and I love it.
One of my parents in completely laid back, while the other keeps us structured.
They love eachother, although none of us kids see how they ever matched up in the first place.
Speaking of the kids, none of us are alike, but it seems we are best friends.
Crazy, out of control, dominant sister.  Never can please her, but always can hear her.
Quiet, opinionated brother, does what he wants, but doesn't draw attention to it.
And me, in the middle of the two.  Quiet, yet opinionated anywhere outside of my house.
Crazy and out of control when I'm around these people.  People may not know the other side of me, but I'm ok with it.  Cause I know when I show my true colors to my family, they will always be here for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment