Thursday, March 8, 2012

Fears...

I fear people.
But, I can't afford to fear.
Fearing is pointless.
What fear isn't irrational?
We are all going to die at some point anyways right?
Therefore, every fear is quite irrational, 'cause in a matter of years, nothing will matter anyways.
Especially if you're fearing the end of the world this December! Stop your worrying, and start living your life.
However, what if your fear is of dying? or life after death?
Well, then I guess you're screwed.
I don't fear death.  I don't know what will happen after this, but I feel like anything besides hell would be better.
So right now, my fears are small..
Spiders,
Kidnapper Vans,
Public Speaking,
Sharks,
Public Bathrooms,
...my own bathroom.
(I mean, you can't tell me you don't check to make sure there is no one behind the shower curtain)

No comments:

Post a Comment