Thursday, March 8, 2012

I'm thinking...

I'm thinking about....Well....I'm thinking that boys....think TOO MUCH.  That's right.  Too much.  Somewhere down the road I guess it became cool for boys to be cool and act stupid.  But any girl who's had a boy like them knows...they never stop thinking...it's all a charade!  All they do is think.  They think about where I am, what I'm doing, how I'm doing and where I'm going.  And they do it in the dumbest ways.  "Hey...so what's going on?"  Translation: "Um, I've been playing video games and thinking about you for quite a while and just want to make sure your not making out with Tanner or Joshua or Steven."  I dont' know who ever came up with the idea that boys don't think about girls constantly and that girls are the ones that always beat around the bush and don't say what they really mean.  But whoever thought of that was probably a dude, because it's totally not true.    My response: " I'm not doing anything, just sitting here watching tv."  His thoughts: "Well maybe when she says she isn't doing anything what she really means is she is making out with Sam...while watching tv." 

Guys...please start acting like the confident people you pretend to be with your sticks up your butts.  Stop listening to MTV and start listening to your dad's.  I don't want to date anyone on a music video! 
We wanna date who you REALLY are.

Cause to be honest...we think about you the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment