Sunday, March 18, 2012

Stolen Lines...


Now and then I think of when we were together.

Look for the girl with the broken smile.
Dealing with a heart that I didn't break.
   Tell her “I apologize, it happened over time.”

   “Life makes love look hard.”

   “We'll change the pace and we'll just go slow.”

   “How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?”

   “This is real, so take a chance.
Let me put something in your life.”

All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow.

   “I want you to know, you're far from the usual.”

It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny.

   “You and the music were the only things that I commit to.
You wear white and I'll wear out the words I love you.”

We have so much to feel good about.
Now and then I think of when we were together.




No comments:

Post a Comment