Sunday, March 18, 2012

My Favorite Things

Waking up and seeing I still have time to sleep in.
   Wrapping up in a big blanket on a cold day.
      Yellow.
Going boating with my family.
   Laughing so hard I cry.
      Chilis.
Getting a text that makes me smile.
   Watching chick flicks all day.
      Hot Chocolate.
Finally having it warm enough to wear shorts.
   How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.
      Summer.
Blasting music in the car, with the windows down.
   Finding money in the pocket of my jeans.
       Playing volleyball at the park.
Finding out the shirt i've wanted is finally on sale.
   Getting hugged from behind.
      Rain.
A text from someone i've been missing.
   4th of July.
      Turtles.
Ryan Reynolds
   Kate Hudson.
      Fridays.
Jumping in freshly dryed laundry.
   Driving around, just talking.
      Sliding Rock.
Walking passed someone that smells good.
   Finally finishing a good book.
      Cuddling.
Seeing smart cars driving down the road.
   Playing with my nephew.
      Sleeping.
  
  
To be continued...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment