Thursday, March 8, 2012

COURAGE

When I think of courage I think of the kids that have the confidence to say I don't know. Many people act like they know everything. They act like the are one thing, but in reality, they aren't really sure if they are that one thing. I see those in the hallways around me with fake smiles, fake swaggers, and fake dreams. Where are all the people of courage? 
Why is everyone always looking to fit in somewhere instead of standing out? 
I know I don't have the courage that I'm talking about. I find myself telling people I hate, I love them. and people I love, I hate them. 
I'm not someone of courage.
I've thought a lot about of what it takes to become someone of courage.  It takes a lot of hard honesty. Saying what you mean and what is true rather than trying to impress people.  In an honest and open way. Let's all be people of courage and start saying what we mean and being what we REALLY are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment