Thursday, March 8, 2012

Love Is...

The one thing I know about love is that it is always changing.  When I was three and I had my first crush on "Timmy" or "Johnny" love was something much different than it is now.  It definitely was much easier and simpler back then.  Maybe it was more pure.  I look at my parents love and its not really all that complicated to me.  They know each other, they support each other, and they are there for each other.  There is no need for them to get jealous or upset.  They know that the love they have will grow each day beccause they are unconditionally faithful to each other. 

Sometimes I wonder if I even know what love is.  And I doubt many do until they really find the one that they are willing to share their sorrows and joys together.  Are you willing to take part in someone else's failure, or give someone the same credit for your success?  Right now, I know I'm not.  But as I grow and as I find out truly what I want and who I am, I'm sure I'll be in a position to truly love someone.  But right now, it's more of a dream...something I can't really get my arms around.  But that will change one day as my experiences shape me and mold me into someone capable of loving and worthy of being...loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment